|Job Detail||Sign In|
Outpatient Therapist-Bethlehem School District: See Job Posting
|Seeking individuals with a Master's Degree in a mental health related field.
Must have experience in recognized clinical discipline including, but not limited to, psychiatry, social work, psychology; nursing or rehabilitation or activity therapies. Must have a graduate degree and mental health clinical experience.
|The Colonial IU 20 is seeking individuals to work as Outpatient Therapists working out of any of the following locations in Bethlehem Area School District - Broughal Middle School, Freedom High School, Liberty High School. This is part-time, hourly work during variable hours from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will work with your availability as a provider.
Our current show rate is 75+%. Bi-weekly supervision is provided for license-eligible staff members. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in the public school system providing therapeutic services.
The job description is as follows:
Job Goal: To provide solution-focused treatment that will focus on helping clients and families learn to respond to their daily environment in a practical and productive manner. Emphasis will be placed on the client's current needs, functions, and support systems as they relate to needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assess treatment needs of identified clients and develop a treatment plan and goal treatment plan to address those needs utilizing a strength-based solution-focused model of treatment.
2. To provide therapy as outlined in the treatment plan.
3. To utilize the collaborative treatment planning process, including all involved parties in identifying needs, steps, and intervention strategies.
4. To develop a Severe Behavioral Crisis Plan which can address steps to be implemented in a crisis situation.
5. To provide documentation to meet the requirements of Medical Assistance, Managed Care Organizations, and Colonial IU 20 guidelines.
6. To coordinate and help facilitate psychiatric appointments.
7. To implement and adhere to CASSP principles in the provision of mental health services.
8. To work in accordance to school rules and regulations and to provide in-services to school personnel as required at the direction of the Treatment Coordinator.
9. To maintain a caseload as appropriate and approved by the Clinical Supervisor.
10. To seek out clinical supervision from the Treatment Coordinator for Outpatient Services or their designee when aware that the case assigned is beyond the scope of current competencies or has reached an impasse.
11. To perform other duties as directed by supervisory/clinical staff.
Your application information will be screened and reviewed by the program administrator. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contact by the administrator regarding an interview date and time.
If you are recommended as a finalist for a position, you will need to have all credentials (Official Transcripts, 2 Letters of Reference, Copy of License (if held/not required), 3 Clearances, School Personnel Health Record) submitted in order to be recommended to the Colonial Intermediate Unit 20 Board of Directors for hire. This will include completing an Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 and showing originals of documents you wish to submit to establish employment identity and work authorization. This will be handled through the Recruitment Office, and they will provide you an update on these credentials needed.