|Job Detail||Sign In|
CUSTODIAN: Colonial Academy
1. Must hold valid driver’s license
2. Must have safe driving record
3. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
4. Must have the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
5. Must be able to take suggestions, directions, and criticism relative to procedures and policies as outlined by the Coordinator of Buildings and Grounds
6. Minimum high school diploma
Building custodial experience beneficial.
Must have basic computer skills to utilize both CIU-20 computer-based and web-based programs.
|ANTICIPATED OPENING - Custodian - Monday through Friday
CLEANING CHECKLIST DUTIES
1. Pick up any outside litter at entrance-ways
2. Each night after 4:00 p.m. clean windows and doors of entrance lobby
3. Clean off marks on walls
4. Clean stairways
5. Clean drinking fountains
6. Clean restrooms, including wash basins, urinals, toilets, mirrors, and vanities. Fill hand soap dispensers, toilet paper racks, and towel dispensers
7. Run vacuum cleaner in hallways daily
8. Dust and polish furniture in offices and vacuum carpets at least twice a week
MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST DUTIES
1. Check for burned out lights and replace
2. Dust and clean blinds at least once a week
3. Buff and clean tile floor areas
4. Clean the kitchen daily, including sinks tables, and equipment
5. Clean the dining room and wash table tops if needed
6. Clean up conference center and other meeting rooms if not already done
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform other job functions as directed by the Coordinator of Buildings and Grounds.
CIU-20 employees interested in applying for this position must respond in writing or apply via the Applicant Portal by January 11, 2021 to the department and address listed below.
Human Resources and Research Services
Colonial Intermediate Unit 20
6 Danforth Drive
Easton, PA 18045-7899 FAX (610) 515-6407
Your on-line application material will be screened and reviewed by the program administrator. Please be certain to fill out all areas as requested; do not fill in "See Resume." Record that information from your resume in the fields. Upload any attachments in a "pdf" format; do not upload Word documents.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contact by the administrator regarding an interview date and time.